Welcome to the Victory Outreach International Licensing process!

In order to proceed, please have the following information on hand:

  • Please make sure you read and understand the Licensing Guide
  • Your United We Can membership number. If you don't have one, you can get one here
  • Driver's license number or passport number.
  • If you are from the USA you will need your Social Security Number.
  • The Victory Education Training Institute number of units completed.
  • A recent digital photo or photo scan of yourself in JPG format. Ideal photo will be a passport size photo digitized at least 72 dpi, 200 by 200 pixels and no larger than 500kb. Please have somebody technical help you if you have trouble setting the specifications.
  • Graduation from V.E.T.I.’s 72 unit program (24 courses) is one of the requirements for licensing. If you have not graduated from V.E.T.I. you need at least 45 units successfully completed before you should apply for a ministers license with a commitment to complete the remaining 27 units (9 classes) within 18 months. If the remaining classes are not completed within 18 months, the license will be pulled. All Theology and Bible courses must be completed before applying with a grade of a B or higher. Graduation from another recognized Bible training institute may also be acceptable.
  • Your credit card ready for the $100 USD non-refundable fee.
  • By continuing, you’re giving Victory Outreach International permission to do background check to verify the accuracy of the information that you provided on this application.

If you have everything ready click on the button to proceed: